About Pantel Technologies
Pantel Technologies is a young Information Technology and Communication devices company – selling innovative Tablet PC(s) under the brand name of Penta T-Pad(s) in Indian, South-East Asian, GCC and African markets. Pantel Technologies recent collaboration with Mauritius Telecom - the telecom service provider of Mauritius is further aiding in bringing digital computing solutions to the Mauritian and African markets at affordable prices.
Pantel Technologies, the pioneer and innovator in devising latest technology tablets at an affordable price, aspire to revolutionize the way people access content/ information on the move, increase productivity, access smart learning modules to promote better education, easy and clear collation of data in everyday tasks in banking, healthcare etc., through its wide range of Penta T-Pad Tablet PCs.
With this vision, Pantel Technologies was the first one to enter into a strategic alliance with Indian ‘miniratna’, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), to jointly address the data consumption & ICT needs of Indian consumers through Penta T-Pads, bundled with BSNL-3G data services. Penta T-Pad Tablet PC(s) are one of the best tablet pc(s) in the market.
Pantel Technologies ensure:
- Affordable and quality hardware.
- Interactive and easily understood content.
- Robust and economical carrier service.
- Friendly and safe customer service
The product range includes Netbooks, Laptops and Mobile Internet Devices (Tablet PC(s)).
Pantel Technologies adhere to the following Quality and Compliance certifications:
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Certification)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environment Management Certification)
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances Certification)
- CE (Conformite Europeenne Certification)
- MAIT (Manufacturers Association for Information Technology Membership)
- MSME (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises Membership)